20 lines 'My Home' Essay for Class 1 , 2| Pointwise
You may also Like These !
- My home is the most important place in my life.
- I feel fully safe and secure in my home.
- My home is very beatiful.
- When I return from school I feel great comfort at my home.
- Its front look is my most familiar sight in my eye.
- There are four rooms, one kitchen, two bathrooms and one drawing room in my home.
- For me happiness starts from my home and ends at my home.
- My home is situated in Durgapur.
- It is great city for living.
- Natural beauty of Durgapur is very unique.
- If anyone wants to see how the earth should be cared, then he must see Durgapur city and its greenery.
- Its beauty adds big attribute to my home.
- My relatives comes at my home and admire it and the beauty of our city.
- It is surrounded by green trees, shrubs etc.
- This is the most valued place for me.
- I take a tour every year and stays in many hotels and other's houses, but my home gives me ultimate satisfaction.
- My lawn is big and there are many kinds of flower and palm trees. I like palm trees very much.
- This is the place where I get full care.
- Sitting in our lawn with a cup of tea at evening gives us ultimate pleasure.
- My home's location is very important because all types of shops and market are available nearby.
Essay about My Bedroom
685 Words3 Pages
My house is quite large. It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, two living rooms, a dining room, a special games room and a big front and back garden.
My favourite rooms is my bedroom. I love it because it is the only room in my house where I can lock myself away from the rest of the world. After a long day, all i want to do is go up tom my cosy bedroom and either listen to some mellow music, or lie down, unwind and watch a bit of T.V or maybe even a relaxing film.
My bedroom is a very special and different room. Thriugh the day it's a relaxing sanctuary but through the night where all my wildest dream and fantasy's can be let loose into the tender world.
Monsters need to be killed and damsels need to be saved. All the…show more content…
My favourite thing to do in my bedroom is jump on my bed and once when my friends came to sleep over we had a game to see who could jump and make their head touch the ceiling and naturally I won but my little sister would burst in without knocking and see what we was doing and ofcourse the first thing she did was say " Im telling mum" in her little whining annoying voice and run down the stair and tell my mum. So it was a long time i had to wait to have another sleepover.
In the corner you can see the fairies and pixies fighting over the pizza i was eating yesterday which is infact my favourite food. The design of the rooms is very unique like everything has been put in a place for a reason. The oldest think i can remember here is the sofa which i bought 2 years ago. I remember when we first bought it, the smile on my face and the arguing between my dad and brother. "Go left, Go left" he would yell. Ahh good times. It used to be clean but the constant food i would eat on it could have changed that. Like most teenagers i have many posters on my walls mostly of role models that I admire, favourite teams and a few cute girls here and there. The most visible thing here is probably the red carpet that covers the bedroom as far as your eyes can see. In the corner of my bedroom is my desk which I normally do all of my homework and assignments, On top of it sat my computer which is always on. My previous desk somehow broke and