Education is the fundamental necessity of life. To get higher and quality education is the basic right of every human being on this planet. But achievement of higher education is not possible without studying in college. College is actually a hub of knowledge where most talented and professional lecturers are ready to give you the essence of their expertise and life experiences. So, why is it so important for a student to study in college?
There are clusters of reasons to support this fact but 7 of the most important ones are as follows:
1. Exposure to outer world The area of exposure at school level is quite limited, but in college one can get a vast exposure of the world by meeting new people. By studying in college one can get more chances to meet other people and get new experiences, which can help a student be a successful and fruitful individual of society. College life is the beginning of new friendships and opportunities. In college, there are students who belong to different areas, regions and countries of the world. This thing can help students gain understanding of other cultures and traditions apart from their own.
2. Personality Development College life helps a lot in development and enhancement of personality of an individual. A student becomes more confident, responsible, knowledgeable, independent and civilized with much more understanding of the world as compared to other people. It can broaden the vision of possibilities as well.
3. Career Opportunities At present economic situation where inflation is increasing day-by-day financial stability is a very important factor for survival in society. One can only find a good and well-paid job after completion of the degree. Although higher education appears to be complementary or competitive, yet college education can provide a boost to a student’s career and this is the only way to excel and proceed further for more career opportunities as well as to polish one’s skills.
4. Interpersonal communication College life opens a new era of dimensions for the student. This is the place where a student can communicate with different individuals, which improves their communication skills hence, making new contacts resulting in extension of their social network.
5. Self-confidence It brings self-confidence to the person, which helps him face the world and confront hindrances and difficulties that life brings its way with courage and bravery. It increases the person’s ability to express his thoughts and emotions easily. This confidence can help the person in not only student life but also in professional and practical issues. Only a confident person can become successful.
6.Development of Society: There is no doubt about the fact that the future of a nation depends upon its youth. Only educated youth can make a developed, civilized and balanced society. The higher is the literacy rate of a nation, the more the country will flourish and prosper. So, for betterment of society, country and one’s own good, higher education is compulsory.
7. Seriously, its fun Last but not least; college life is the most memorable part of one’s life. This is the time when the person is young, energetic, and ready to find new horizons and sky is not a limit. This is the stage when one develops lifelong friendships and new bonds. According to a survey, 95% of people out of 100 consider their college life to be the best part of their lives. In the company of friends one can learn the art of extracting happiness from life as well as find the ways of enjoyment with work. So the bottom line is that studying in college is really a very important and crucial thing and one must not lose this opportunity in life.
About the author
Martina L. is a qualified college paper writing expert who has worked with several educational companies, including SolidEssay.com where she currently assists students with their essays and research papers. Click here to read more.
If you know students or families preparing for college who need scholarships, share these tips and strategies!
About the author
Ashley Hill is a Scholarship Search Strategist who is passionate about teaching stressed and overwhelmed corporate moms how to pay less for their college bound child’s college education so that they can help their children to get into their best-fit college with ease. She is the author of The Ultimate Guide for Finding and Winning More Money for College Now and The Ultimate Guide for Finding and Winning More Money for College Now: Nursing Edition.
CollegeView is taking a break
We’ll be back online in 2019
We’re hard at work upgrading CollegeView with features and technology that will make your college search experience better.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.