GCSE coursework help and sample essays
- The following are tips for GCSE coursework. The tips are not for any specific subject but a general idea for content to include in all of your coursework.
- It is always a good idea to write an introduction. Describe the problem you have been set and how you understand it. Show the examiner that you understand the question. In the introduction you could also describe how you plan to tackle the problem.
- Obtain your information and results in a clear and organised way. Explain how you are obtaining your results giving specific examples.
- Don't just present your results in one way - use many different methods like graphs, tables, charts. If you are drawing more than one graph then don't just use a bar or pie graph experiment with more complex graphs.
- Explain what each way you have presented your results shows you. If there is an unusual result explain clearly why this could be, again using clear examples. If you notice a pattern explain it clearly with examples and try testing the pattern on other results.
- When you make predictions always include how you made your prediction and what gave you your ideas (other experiments you have done?)
- If you have finished the coursework fully try extending it by changing the question slightly and comparing results with the original problem.
Но честно говоря, она в это уже почти не верила. - Пусть «ТРАНСТЕКСТ» работает, - принял решение Стратмор. - Я хочу быть абсолютно уверен, что это абсолютно стойкий шифр. Чатрукьян продолжал колотить по стеклу. - Ничего не поделаешь, - вздохнул Стратмор.